Friday, March 16, 2018

Weekly Planner Printable

I got this wonderful planner for 2018 that I have been using this month and have been loving it!  The only part that is bugging me is how heavy it is since it has pages for every single day with a week's worth for the entire year.  It also isn't great to take along with you for a grocery trip with kids because it's so bulky and my diaper bag is already packed with so much, and of course.. four kids... usually only 2 during grocery trips if I can help it, but sometimes I can't!

As a result, I created this worksheet planner, feel free to print it and use it as well!  It's a bit different than most available printables because it's for someone who is super busy, in my case, because of my kids.  I like to plan breakfast, lunch, and dinner, because with kids, if I plan stuff for myself, it's a lot healthier, and not feeding my kids chicken nuggets or ramen everyday for lunch is probably a good thing.  I also put activities because with all the stuff going on from week to week,  it's just nice to have a week's glance on paper.  Lastly, my "To Do" section is because sometimes there's just stuff I have to add that isn't menu or grocery list related, and I wanted somewhere to jot it all down, sort of like a "notes" area.



No comments: