Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Laundry: The Never-Ending Story Of MY Life

I suppose the same can be said about cooking and cleaning, but for some reason, I don't ever forget to cook, and cleaning can be ignored without a huge devastating consequence, but laundry is something that when forgotten, really comes back to bite me in the butt. 

Since I spend so much of my time in the laundry room, that was the second room in our new house that I wanted to update.  I had updated the dreary and foreboding red in my office to a light gray/purple which has always been a dream of mine ( I am in love with the color purple but a darker purple might have been too much for me...) plus I needed it to be bright and airy for when I do my meetings (I'm a speaking coach at night via Zoom).

So the first thing I did before I even began taking off the cabinets to paint white (they used to be brown) was make this print.  It was the motivating image in my update.  I did black and white with blues, and this print sits perfectly before and after the update.  Some of you have asked for it, so here it is.  Just save it as a JPG and print it at Costco or any other photo printer.  Enjoy! 



No comments: