Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's 2008!!!

Happy New Year!

Apparently blogging is in now... So much so that Elder Ballard, a leader of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, of which I am a member, talked about the possible positive consequences that can come from blogging in his commencement speech at BYU-Hawaii. Elder Ballard happens to be someone I trust, hence the birth of "phil" good.

And so this year will begin, with me trying to tackle one of my many New Year's resolutions. Although I do not know what will be the fruit of this blog, moving forward with one of my resolutions has already helped me to feel good this 2008.

Elder Ballard's comments

2 comments:

Wilford said...

Sweet, Elder Ballard is so powerful! Good luck with your new year resolutions, my brother!

Unknown said...

Apparently blogging IS in.

P.S. You're losing :)