Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Stuck Home All Day Potty Training

It's almost 1 PM and I'm already dying from staying home ALL DAY, intently focused on Bubba and his every move, trying to see when he needs to pee.  So far, he's escaped from me twice, had two accidents, peed once while he was playing on the iPad right in front of me into bball shorts (I think they mimic swim shorts and don't feel quite wet, and at that point, we just went PANTLESS.  He wouldn't go pantless yesterday because he kept asking me for shorts or pants or pull-ups.  Today, he finally gave in (or he's also sick of changing pants everytime he pees in 'em).  So we have had one successful pee in the little potty, and now we're just pantless and waiting for the next pee to come around.

The boys are armed with their ipads, poor Dags has been strapped in her little high chair to hang with us at the dining table and we are all bored to death.  PEE BUBBA!  PEE!

No poop yet.


No comments: