Friday, December 18, 2015

Costco runs

There's something so wonderful about arriving at Costco bright and early and getting your favorite parking space that it warrants its own blog post.

This morning, after dropping Jordan off at school, my two babies and I made our way to Costco, only to be greeted with an almost empty parking lot. It was spectacular. They recently opened the office Costco at our chain location so the entire store opens at 7am! However, news has been slow spreading this update so even at 9:30, we were among the few that were there (10 is the normal opening time).

The three of us strolled leisurely through the warehouse and grabbed what we needed. We even had time to snap photos and walk through all the toy aisles. I think we may have to make Friday morning Costco runs a normal routine. 

Bubba wore his Captain America mask and held his shield the entire time. We got a few weird looks but mostly adoration and praises about how cute bubba was. I think he liked the attention. Dagny kept trying to turn around and see what I had put in the cart. We enjoyed a smoothie and a churro on our way out, and I thought to myself... If all my Costco runs were this simple, I might spend more money so hopefully this isn't always a norm. Hehe 

No comments: