Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Both Sides of the Shower Door

There are a few things I'm good at cleaning consistently, those include the bathroom toilet, floors, and kitchen sink and dining table.  Everything else falls to the wayside.  I've been staring at our bathroom shower door for months now, wondering when I would take a stab at removing the soap scum.  It took a blog post from a blogger I follow to finally decide to tackle the shower doors with some natural cleaning ingredients.  As I was scrubbing the doors with my 50/50 vinegar and hot water mixture with some lemon drops, I realized... hmmm maybe I should be treating the outside of the shower door too.  I have never done that, in all my years (okay the two, maybe three times I did it) of cleaning the shower door, I've never attempted to clean the outside.  So ... I did it this time! 

There are still some areas that need further treatment, but it's definitely a huge improvement.  Drastic, dare I even say.  ....

Crazy!  I guess all it takes is a bit of elbow grease and the right natural ingredients, and recognizing that you have to scrub both sides. 


No comments: