Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bubba

It's crazy to think this time last year I was on bedrest, watching Parenthood.  Once I was done with that show, I would go onto Revenge.  I had never seen both shows and I managed to make the most of a boring time in the hospital by watching my shows, napping, and looking forward to eating breakfast, lunch (normally with Andy or he'd drop off something) and dinner with Jordan and May.  Time flies by so quickly but it isn't until you're at the point of now looking back that it feels super fast.

I'm grateful that I'm going to bed at 11:35 tonight just across the room from my two healthy boys.  I wish I could go back and tell myself a year ago that everything would work out, not to worry, and all that despite the hard road ahead that would be the month Bubba was in the NICU.


No comments: