Sunday, March 12, 2017

Trip to the Mall

Amazing - On Thursday, I made it to the mall with my three littles on my own while my oldest was in school, and we had a great time.  We went to the playground and had smoothies before we left.  Cooper slept the entire time.  Both Bubba and Dagny fell asleep on the way home, so I suppose they had a very active and enjoyable time. 



Awful - I never thought I'd be sad about my kid going to school for the entire day, but the more I realize Jordan will be starting first grade next year, the sadder I am that my kids are growing up.  Sure, there's always a silver lining, like the fact that it will be logistically easier to run errands without all my kids in tow, but I'm so used to having all my kids with me for most of the day, even though we do a lot of activities, they're not in daycare so besides a few 1-2 hour breaks here and there, we're used to being together most of the time.   

Amusing - It started to warm up so we've been enjoying time on our bikes, scooters, and wiggly cars and I almost wish we had this huge enclosed gate so I could just let the kids go play outside without physically being out there with them.  Too bad, get off your lazy butt and get out there with them Mom! 

No comments: