Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sleep

I miss you.  I long for you.  I wish you would come back into my life.  Not a day goes by that I don't think of you.  Where are you?  Do you think of me too?  Do you miss me?  Do you think we'll ever meet again?  They say if you love something... to let it go and if it's yours... it will come back to you.  I'd like to be optimistic... but I'm quite the sure the future will not bring us together... but throw us farther apart.






Oh right.. and that baby who now pulls up and cries doesn't help either. That's why God made babies so cute and edible.  So when you're sleep deprived.... just one look has you melting with joy.  

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! We're not alone. Derek's been a terrible sleeper lately, including a five hour "party" last night starting at midnight.

When I got up this morning (after Brandon let me sleep in) Derek came running to me and hugged my legs. I was in the middle of saying "oh, no you don't. I don't like you very much right now" but I just couldn't finish my sentence because he looked up at me and blew a kiss. Melt.my.heart.

Kids. I wouldn't ever want to live without them...but...sleep. I miss it, too!

Paul Hathaway said...

Hello my name is Elder Hathaway and I am a missionary, I am in the MTC referral center mission. I have a question for you. If you would email me back at elderpaulhathaway1@gmail.com that would be great. Thanks elder Hathaway

Emmy said...

Oh losing sleep does make everything so much harder. But you are right, he is so so cute- so hard to stay mad at.