Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Sis!

I only have one sister (for now) and it's her big 3-0 today!  Happy Birthday Tammy!  Can you believe you're SO OLD and WISE BEYOND YOUR YEARS?  HAHAHA.  Just kidding, I'm right behind you girl.

In all seriousness, I'm so glad marrying Andy meant the bonus of becoming Tammy's sister (though I'm not her one and only, she is my one and only).  Tammy is the most creative, fun, loving, honest, and great example big sis I could ever have wished for.  She's an awesome listener (I'm a talker guys...) and she easily has become the top of my people to call during the week.  I'm so grateful for her and will be in withdrawal when she leaves for Angola for three years *gulp.  Upon writing this post, I realized I do not have enough photos of Tammy.  Tammy - sorry your eyes are slightly on their way to being closed (I can swap it out later!).


No comments: