Friday, May 6, 2011

Remember the MySpace Days?

When I used to have a myspace, when I used to be cool, when I used to waste a lot of time online (wait.. has that changed really?), when I used to be younger, when I used to love broadcasting my life online, this is what I would do.

Make slideshows of my outings, sometimes I'd even put captions.

Given the fatigue and nap I'm about to take, I opted out of the latter. Enjoy the bit of photos below. Yay!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him.

Kara @ Just1Step said...

My husband and I actually met on MySpace! We don't use it anymore, though. :)

Your son is adorable.

Jessica said...

love the pictures! he is so adorable!

Cassandra said...

Wow! Your 3/4 Asian bundle of Jordan is so cute! I want one like that, except too bad for me, I'll have the opposite. One of these days I'm going to drop off your tupperware filled with a) dessert or b) spring rolls. Which do you prefer?