Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Inflatable Fun House

Remember those bouncy houses at birthday parties, in parks, at fairs, company picnics, grad night at the high school, elaborate house parties in the Dena or college reunions?

I always thought they would be too expensive for my kid but I found one that is currently free and Jordan is loving it.

It's my stomach and everything surrounding it, leftover from birth and still hanging out until I start taking my work outs more seriously. And it is an inflatable fun house. He steps on it and just loves the squishiness of the stomach, the undulating waves it creates of air that boost him up and down. The table is not as fun. Daddy's stomach is not as fun. Even the diaper changing pad is not as fun.

Nothing beats your own inflatable fun house. Just ask Jordan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

<3

This requires photographic evidence. I love it!

Gena Hopper said...

haha- I need to laugh out loud! Good posts I'm catching up on.