Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Laundry Day

Today is laundry day.  After doing four loads of laundry, I've decided that I may never go back to working out daily or showering daily.  My reasoning: a few weeks ago, I worked out three times and that resulted in 6 more large pieces of clothing to wash.  I shower less than I should, but that just means less laundry and less work for me.  Andy, on the other hand, tries to work out everyday, which means a lot of work out clothes, scrubs, and the normal clothes that he changes into when he's off work and we go out.  Jordan doesn't spit up on himself all the time but he goes through about 2 outfits a day with his PJs included.  Yes, there's no reason to go back to working out consistently.  Nor does a daily shower seem necessary.  Life's better with less laundry.

No comments: