Friday, September 6, 2013

All Grown Up!

We started Jordan in a nearby pre-school that is 1.5 hours once a week.  He didn't really understand where he was going but he really was hoping his cousin Violet would be there (but she goes Monday through Thursday) and was a bit disappointed when she wasn't.  After a few minutes of playing with toys there, he couldn't care less. 

The lighting here sucks but we still managed to get one okay shot.  
 

Some mothers cry when their babies start school.  Not me!  I was excited for the brief hour I'd have to do work uninterrupted and spend time with just Bubba.  I actually had hoped to accomplish more but I didn't get around to working out before it was time to pick up Jordan.  He was hesitant to leave and it was obvious he had a great time.  The teacher has a private blog for parents to view to see what they did during school.  I'm looking forward to it, and am working hard to convince other parents of 2 year olds to enroll (there are only two kids right now, but the more, the merrier... right?)  

No comments: