Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Playdates with Friends

We've made so many new friends in such a short time and since we're without a car, we go out a LOT!  Back home, I feel pretty comfortable going out on my own with three kids.  Here, I'm an easy victim on my own with three kids, so we mostly aim to meet friends at parks or libraries and it has been an absolute blast!  Everyone has been so generous, supportive, and it's been fun to hang out and get to know our new friends. Along the way, we've even made new friends at the park just from seeing the same faces over and over again.  We're lucky to have

This week, we made slime with friends... green for St. Patrick's Day...(it proceeded to stick around our house, I've found it all over the floor, remnants on clothes, and I am ready to be DONE with it already, it's an annual tradition, but last year I just threw it away after they played with it, this year we took it home in a ziplock bag and it reappeared many mornings after)




We hung with friends on a deck...


 We walked a mile to and from our friend's house...
 We went to a park to meet Andy after work...



 We played in our cement backyard before dinner...

And really just soaked in all of Capitol Hill.  Time is flying now, we're almost halfway through our time here!


No comments: