Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sucked Up By the Bachelorette

I know Trista was the first bachelorette and that some guy named Bentley ticked everyone off a few seasons ago.. but besides that.. I haven't really been on the Bachelorette or Bachelor bandwagon.  Well, that is.. until now.

Brooks Forrester, the man who dumped the bachelorette recently, was one of the marketing sales representatives who presented a marketing proposal to the company I work for (we didn't end up going with them, but halfway through Brooks had to sign off anyway because of the show hahaha).  So I've talked to him on the phone, have e-mails from him in my inbox, and somehow, though he has no idea what I look like and probably doesn't even remember me... I feel like I owe it to him to watch.  And so I have been sucked in.  I have watched at least 5 episodes this season (that's a lot for moi!).

It's also a great thing to run in the background while I work at night, but now I really want to know what happens!  Will Brooks be coming back??  Who knows?!  I will in a week or so!

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Can't believe you actually "know" Brooks! That's cool!