Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bubba is 6 Months Old!

I often feel guilty that I haven't doted on every milestone of Bubba's with the same depth and attention that I did with Jordan.  Time just absolutely flies with two children and seems to be moving so much faster than when we were in Spokane.  While I'm grateful for the time in Spokane and the leisurely schedule we sometimes had, having family nearby really makes a huge difference in a new city.  

By the time I realized Bubba had turned 6 months, all I could do was snap some photos asap.  Gone are the days of naked baby with month card and in its place are these.  Better than nothing right? 
He was sleeping through the night until I wrote this.  For a few nights in a row, he was waking up 2-3 times but last night, he went back to sleeping through the night.  Thank goodness!  Let's hope tonight is just as good. 

The boys woke up Friday morning so full of energy despite being slightly sick (runny nose, coughing, rashy)
I didn't feel comfortable with Jordan going to school since his nose was disgusting and instead, we met Andy for lunch when his lunch meeting got cancelled.  Sweet!  


No comments: