Thursday, October 3, 2013

Work Problems

Whenever we have a quarterly meeting approaching.. life gets extremely busy with work and I find myself working anywhere from 20-30 hours a week.  We (there's two of us now!) are having meetings with search executives to update their account plans, updating our profit and loss statement, finalizing presentation details and logistics with our vendors on top of all our regular responsibilities.  As a result.. my bathroom is disgusting and I have not worked out since we came back from LA.

It's really sad.

Rant over.

Back to work! Yes... all while my 2 year old screams from inside his room, refusing to nap and my 5 month old whines on the floor next to me as I work. Not sure why I took the 5 minutes to blog but probably because in retrospect, it will be funny.  Maybe.  Hopefully.  Eek!



No comments: