Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Aroma of Sour Milk

Apparently, babies spit up a lot or so we've learned with Jordan's newly established (since a week ago) spit-up routine which is approximately four times a day. Add to that the fact that I am an overflowing, leaking, squirting milk machine makes for a lot of sour milk on our washcloths (thank goodness my Aunt Linda gave us 3 packets of 8 assorted baby soft washcloths and burp rags), mommy's clothes and Jordan's clothes... means the aroma of sour milk is one I am oh too familiar with these days. It is not unusual for Jordan to go through two to three outfits during the night due to blowouts and fatigued mommy not burping him enough before setting him on the diaper pad resulting in spit-up that soaks into his outfit before mommy has enough time to wipe it off. My stealth wiping speed is null during these moments. So now I warmly welcome the aroma of sour milk. On my clothes. In my hair. On Jordan. And from Jordan's mouth. Ha!

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Yup. That's life with a baby. It gets better though :) 'Til the next one, haha!