Friday, February 3, 2017

Fluffy Slime and Classes

Amazing
Bubba and Dagny helping me make fluffy slime, making a grand mess, but then squealing with excitement for an hour at the texture.


Awful
Bubba wanted me to stay and watch his entire sports class, he looked distraught when he thought I was leaving to buy some salt, so I of course stayed. Jordan was sad that we had to drop him off at gymnastics instead of going in with him to watch him. He reluctantly went in by himself... Dagny had a make-up dance class that she was so excited for, but when ee got there... The other kids weren't coming do the class had unexpectedly been cancelled, Dagny was not pleased to say the least.

Amusing
Lately, I've been trying to spend more time with my kids when given the option to just let my sometimes OCD anal side slide. I know I can organize or clean with them or when they're asleep, and there are basic home tasks we do everyday, but I've been putting aside unnecessary projects and just living in the moment of my kids.  I'm already a bit sullen thinking I'll one day have a model home while my kids are gone.... Silly but true.

No comments: