Friday, October 19, 2012

Chick Fl ick Kinda Girl

Some days, I don't have anything important to blog about or I'm too lazy to pull out photos and recount our fun vacation.  Instead, I just want to talk about these three movies I really want to see.

PITCH PERFECT

I have a feeling we should kiss.  
I sometimes have a feeling I should do crystal meth, but then I think hmmm better not.  
HAHAHA.  

THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER
Be aggressive, passive aggressive!!
I didn't think anyone noticed me.  
I cry everytime I watch the trailer!

POST-GRAD
Everyone say, "Overpriced Education!"

This one is from 2009 I'm not sure how I'll get it.  We don't Netflix.

2 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Pitch Perfect was the funniest movie I've ever seen in my life and I can't wait to see it again! Wallflower was okay.... And I've never seen the last one but want to!

That's my two cents!

Al & Whitney said...

No joke your title chick flick almost looks like chick f***....lol I had to do a double take